We’re excited to welcome event attendees to the Westin Sarasota, the city’s newest luxury accommodations. Gorgeous sunset views from the rooftop pool and bar, nearby white sand beaches and high-end dining just blocks away are waiting for you.Indulge Your Every Sense at Downtown Sarasota’s Premier New Hotel. Surround yourself with contemporary elegance at The Westin Sarasota.
Overlooking Sarasota Bay, in the midst of the vibrant arts district, our brand new hotel features sophisticated touches designed to make your stay exceptional.Take advantage of the ideal downtown setting and complimentary shuttle to explore the city’s best theater, arts and beaches. Just 10 minutes from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ).
Join us in Sarasota and stay at the Westin using our booking link below and receive:
- a 20% discount on services from The Spa & Salon
- waived $22 per room per day destination fee
- reduced valet parking rate of $15 per night
By staying at the host hotel, not only do you save money, but you help us meet our contractual obligations, thereby, allowing us to keep your future hotel room rates and registration fees reasonable.If you have any problems making your reservations with the Westin Sarasota, please contact our office at 866-267-4263 and we will be happy to assist you.
Upcoming events at this venue
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases: A Primary Care and Hospitalist Approach
- Primary Care: Top Topics in Geriatrics
- Endocrinology and Rheumatology: The Most Practical and Useful Topics from Two Specialties
- Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach to Adult Care
- Hospitalist and Internal Medicine Review and Update: Inpatient and Outpatient Care
- Radiology for the Non-Radiologist
- Infectious Diseases: Adult Issues in the Outpatient and Inpatient Settings
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Primary Care Challenges for Todays Practitioner: Practice Strategies for Internal and Family Medicine Specialists
- Hospital Medicine: Management of the Hospitalized Adult Patient
- Neurology: Top Topic Updates for Primary Care
- Cardiology for Primary Care and Hospital Medicine
- Primary Care and Womens Health: An Update and Review
- Dermatology: Principles and Practice Strategies for the Primary Care Office
- ECG in Primary Care: Beyond the Basics – Improving Your 12-Lead ECG Interpretation Skills
- Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Sports Medicine: A Comprehensive Approach to Clinical Problems