We’re excited to welcome event attendees to the Westin Sarasota, the city’s newest luxury accommodations. Gorgeous sunset views from the rooftop pool and bar, nearby white sand beaches and high-end dining just blocks away are waiting for you. Indulge Your Every Sense at Downtown Sarasota’s Premier New Hotel. Surround yourself with contemporary elegance at The Westin Sarasota.
Overlooking Sarasota Bay, in the midst of the vibrant arts district, our brand new hotel features sophisticated touches designed to make your stay exceptional.Take advantage of the ideal downtown setting and complimentary shuttle to explore the city’s best theater, arts and beaches. Just 10 minutes from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ).
Join us in Sarasota and stay at the Westin using our booking link above and receive:
- a 20% discount on services from The Spa & Salon
- waived $22 per room per day destination fee
- reduced valet parking rate of $15 per night
By staying at the host hotel, not only do you save money, but you help us meet our contractual obligations, thereby, allowing us to keep your future hotel room rates and registration fees reasonable. If you have any problems making your reservations with the Westin Sarasota, please contact our office at 866-267-4263 and we will be happy to assist you.
Rent a Car with Enterprise or National:
To book your CME conference car rental and to receive special rates exclusively for AMS attendees, you may call or book online with our contracted companies, Enterprise Rent-A-Car or National. To receive exclusive rates, use the code listed below.
Group Discount Code – Corp #XZ35AMS
Upcoming events at this venue
- Primary Care: An Evidence-Based Approach to Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine: A Practical Approach to ED Challenges
- Emergency Medicine: Point of Care Ultrasound and Other Top Topics in EM
- Dermatology: Principles and Practice Strategies for the Primary Care Office
- Emergency Medicine: Practicing According to the Evidence
- Primary Care for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine: An Evidence-Based Review