With Our Online CME Testing – You Get Instant Results! It’s Simple!
Receive instant test results and feedback with Online Testing.
- Select either “Exams” or “My Exams” in the menu bar. Or access “My Exams” from your “My Account” Page.
- If you are on the “Exams” or “Exams Lookup” Page, enter your email address to list the Exams you have been authorized to take.
- Ensure that the Exam you are taking matches with your professional type: Physician or Non-Physician.
- Click on the “TAKE EXAM NOW” button to take your Exam.
- At the end of the Exam you will be provided your certificate.
- That’s it!
If you do not receive a passing grade of 70%, you must successfully retake the test by the expiration date in order to receive credit.
You will receive your certificate of completion after you have completed the Exam, provided you answered at least 70% of the questions correctly.
The certificate will reflect the course title, credits earned, date issued and the date of completion.
Provided you answered at least 70% of the questions correctly, you will receive any corrected answers for your review. Feedback for online testing is immediate. Corrected answers are not provided unless you pass the test with a minimum of 70%.
In order to receive CME credit, we must receive a successfully completed the exam online any time before your course expiration date (see your course materials).