INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS COURSE: The following describes the process for completing your MOC Module:
- Once payment is received, either the same/or next business day you will be emailed a link which provides access to the pre-course assessment (pre-test). Pre-testing is required to participate in this MOC module.*
- Once you have completed the pre-test, a notification email will be sent to you and our office confirming your completion of the pre-test and will include a link to downloadable content (audio MP3 files & PDF syllabus).
- Once we have received confirmation of your pre-test completion, either the same/or the next business day, a hard copy of the course will be shipped to the address provided.
- Once you have completed the course, you will be required to take a post-test. Links and login information will be provided as part of your course materials, as well as provided on the downloadable content page.
- Provided you pass the post-test with a 70%, AMS will send you either the same/or the next business day:
- A copy of your pre-test and your results from your post-test so that you may compare your results. Post-test results will identify incorrect answers.
- You will also receive the answer key in a PDF format identifying where the answer can be found in your course syllabus as well as rationale for the correct answer and relevant citations as required by ABIM.
- AMS will process and mail your Certificate of Completion within 2 business days of successfully completing your post-test. Your completion data will be reported to the ACCME/ABIM within 5 business days of completing the course.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is against the policy of the ABIM and the ACCME to award MOC Points unless the course is completed as designed. Therefore, you will not be eligible to receive MOC Points if you do not complete the pre-test prior to receiving/completing the course materials.
If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to Shannon Ollikainen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 866-267-4263; direct 941-388-1766.