With Our Online CME Testing – You Get Instant Results! It’s Simple!
Receive instant test results and feedback if you choose this Online CME Testing option. Please note: with this option you do not have to use the paper Answer Sheet/Evaluation Form.
- Select either Audio Or Video “Testing Online” in the side menu bar.
- You will be prompted to choose your course, and enter your password (located on your CD label), then click “LOGIN” and follow the testing instructions on your screen as prompted.
- Upon test completion, click “Score Test” and you will instantly receive your test results. You must answer at least 70% of the questions correctly to receive your AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Print the scored test for your records and review incorrectly answered questions for the correct answers.
- We will automatically receive an email of your pass/fail results and we will mail your certificate upon successful completion of the test. Do NOT fax or mail your answer sheet if you completed your test online.
What if I don’t pass the test?
If you do not receive a passing grade of 70%, you must successfully retake the test by the expiration date in order to receive credit. To retake the test online you may simply re-enter your password.
When will I get my certificate?
You will receive 5, 10 or 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, depending on your course, after we have received your successfully completed Answer Sheet and Evaluation Form via mail, fax or online. Once received, and provided you answered at least 70% of the questions correctly, your certificate will be mailed within 2 business days.
What will be included on my certificate?
The date(s) shown on your CME certificate will be the date(s) you report on your signed evaluation form. If you do not provide date(s), then the date on your certificate will be the date that we receive your Answer Sheet via fax or online, or the post-mark date if mailed.
Will you provide me with corrected answers?
Provided you answered at least 70% of the questions correctly, you will receive any corrected answers for your review. Feedback for online testing is immediate. Corrected answers are not provided unless you pass the test with a minimum of 70%.
How long do I have to complete the test?
In order to receive CME credit, we must receive a successfully completed test via fax, mail or online any time before your course expiration date (see your course materials). Answer Sheet and Evaluation Forms postmarked or submitted online after the course expiration date cannot be considered for CME credit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As an ACCME Accredited CME Provider, American Medical Seminars, Inc. will not falsify information to include backdating or postdating certificates. Do not submit your completed test prior to the last day of your course completion date(s). If tests are submitted prior to your last day, your certificate will reflect the date your test was received only, No Exceptions.
As an ACCME Accredited CME provider, please note that:
- AMS, Inc. will not issue a certificate reflecting your completion dates prior to your requested completion dates (nor will we post-date your certificate.)
- AMS, Inc. will not back-date certificates to reflect a date prior to you receiving the course materials or completing the course.