Internal Medicine MOC Module: Essential Clinical Strategies to Improve Your Patient Care and Outcomes
Original Release Date: February 1, 2016
Expiration Date: February 1, 2018
Important Notice: Tests received after 2/1/2018 cannot be considered for credit.
10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™/ 10 ABIM MOC Points
NEW - now available in both Downloadable and Audio CD Format!
Discounted Special Introductory Pricing – Now Only $249.50! (Voucher Code MOC10)
- Practical Approach to the Patient with Hypertension
- Diabetes/Endocrine Cases
- The Alphabet Soup of Viral Hepatitis
- Practical Approach to the Outpatient with Dementia
- Cobalamin (B-12) Deficiency and Other Neurologic Disorders of Gastrointestinal Function
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Practical Approach to the Patient with Headache
Click here for the Specific Topic Learning Objectives.
Stephen J. Gluckman, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.I.D.S.A. - Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
David A. Horowitz, M.D. - Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Kenneth Kaye, M.D., F.A.C.P. - Harvard Medical School
Laurence J. Kinsella, M.D., F.A.A.N. - Saint Louis University Medical School
Merri Lou Pendergrass, M.D., Ph.D. - University of Arizona College of Medicine