Emergency Medicine/Trauma Audio CME Courses
This Course Has Been Expired. Click Here to View New Audio/Video Courses.
Title: Emergency Medicine: Cardiovascular, Surgical and Trauma Emergencies in the ED
Original Release Date: July 1, 2015
Expiration Date: July 1, 2018
20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Audio CDs # AUDCD-1820152020
MP3 CD # MP3CD-1820152020
Price: $499.00$249.50 (Use Voucher Code 30Years)
- Early Goal Directed Therapy in Sepsis: Why All the Fuss?
- The Thunderclap Headache
- Mastering CHF
- Acute Coronary Syndrome in the ED: So Many Drugs and So Little Time
- Aortic Emergencies
- Ophthalmologic Emergencies in the ER
- Thrombolysis for Stroke
- Cognitive Strategies to Reduce Medical Errors: Turning Error into Opportunity
- Pericarditis and Myocarditis: How Can 2 Diseases Sound So Similar and Act So Differently?
- Potassium and Sodium At Panic Levels
- Abdominal Pain - The Black Box of the Belly
- Wide-Complex Tachycardia: When is V-Tach Not V-Tach?
- Acute Asthma: What's in the Kitchen Sink?
- Facial Trauma
- Community Acquired Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA):
- Mastering Local and Regional Anesthesia
Click here for the Specific Topic Learning Objectives.
Andrew D. Perron, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., F.A.C.S.M. - Tufts University School of Medicine
Andrew Chang, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.E.P., F.A.A.E.M. - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Sean M. Fox, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., F.A.A.P. - Carolinas Medical Center
Michael A. Gibbs, M.D., F.A.C.E.P. - Carolinas Medical Center
Joel Kravitz, M.D., F.A.C.E.P., F.R.C.P.S.C. - Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University